This series of videos are meant to show how I've chosen to work with Ellsa, as an individual and foster dog, housed and cared for full-time in my household.
Teaching Ellsa alternative behavior to jumping
Teaching Ellsa an alternative behavior to jumping will possibly prevent her from becoming a recycled rescue/shelter dog. Jumping is a serious problem, dogs lose their homes due to owners loss of patience and training.
- Training Ellsa
- Choke and Prong Collars: Health Concerns Call for Equipment Change in Dog Training
- Boudicca loves catching frisbee!
- Day One Boarding and Training Lessons
- Infant bitten in “unprovoked attack” by family dog: What can we learn? | Reisner Veterinary Behavior Blog
- Call of the Wild or Wrong Number?
- Learned Helplessness
- Fake Testicles, Facemasks, the New Level of Pet Pampering
- A Difference of Degree and Not Kind
- Dog Bite Prevention Week: How to Safely Interact with Humans
- American Veterinary Society Animal Behavior
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- DVM 360
- Fetching Tags
- International Association Animal Behavior Consultants
- Myrna Milani, DVM
- Pet Professional Guild
- Responsible Dog & Cat Training and Behavior
- Responsible Dog ~ It's All About Dogs
- The Allie Chronicles